The Drinks Trust is run by drinks professionals, funded by drinks industry partners, and supported by thousands of drinks industry fundraisers and supporters. Since our foundation in 1886, we’ve provided support, care, and assistance to those who work within the drinks workforce, both past and present.
Since our foundation, The Trust has evolved its support system in order to meet our beneficiaries’ needs. Our aim today is to provide care and support to people who form the drinks hospitality workforce in the UK; past, present and future. The Drinks Trust provides individuals with services across well-being, financial and practical support with a new educational programme and our goal is to improve the lives of our colleagues who receive them.
The Drinks Trust is here to support drinks hospitality industry people in mind and body.
We all aware that the challenges of the past few years have taken their toll on the physical and mental health of many colleagues in our drinks hospitality industry community.
For this reason, over the past years we have launched and established an abundance of services and resources to support our well-being – all completely free to use.
What Restore services offer:
• Need to talk? Our free of charge, completely confidential 24/7 support line is available for anyone willing to share their worries, to seek professional advice or in need of mental health support.
• Our Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) courses can help you develop strategies for coping with negative thought patterns and difficult situations.
• In need of legal, financial, or other practical advice? Our Support Line can arrange a one-to-one session with an expert to answer your questions in depth. Topics include Legal Advice, Financial & Debt Advice, Parenting, Life Coaching and more
• For those looking to change their relationship with alcohol, we work with Club Soda to bring mindful drinking courses to our industry colleagues.
• There’s a vast amount of research that shows how helpful counselling can be for dealing with the ups and downs of life. To put accessible mental healthcare in the hands of everyone in the drinks hospitality industry, we’ve teamed up with online therapy service Dr Julian, to offer one-to-one sessions with highly experienced therapists, and psychologists through video chat, telephone, and text message.
Who we help
All of our wellbeing services are completely free and can be accessed by anyone in the drinks hospitality trade at anytime of the day or night, no matter your financial situation or the length of service in the industry.
The Drinks Trust Support Line
When you need support now, our 24/7 confidential Support Line provides in-the-moment guidance from qualified counsellors, who can also discuss what other Drinks Trust services may benefit you.
To find out more about The Drinks Trust’s services, please visit www.drinkstrust.org.uk.
To access our Restore services, please:
Call 0800 9154610
Whatsapp “Hi” to 00 353 87 369 0010
One of our beneficiaries said…
“I’ve called The Drinks Trust’s support line and they have helped me so much, we are so grateful! The support received has been so incredible, a real life changing support and the kind manners of everyone involved have been so comforting in such a difficult time.” Susannah